[Fwd: How many total subscribers?]

Sorry about the 12/06/00 message. It was due, not to the bug, but to my
panicking tampering. Delete it if you don't want it hanging until the end of
the... millenium. But I am sure you all already did. Anyone tried Bill's idea?
Tonight I had a nightmare: I downloaded my mail in the morning and I found
100000 messages in the inbox, answering to my grooish idea! Luckily, I only
received this anwer (how come so many people are unwillingly subscribed to the
Groop?):