A mulch of topics.

"Daniel Cortés" wrote:
> > Chris said:
> > Josh? Ruben? Do they still exist? Guys? Are you out there?

	Oh, yeah, I'm out there.

Sorry guys, last couple months have been a real scramble for me.  (I
finally got a new, great job in November, and things have been busy and
an adjustment to the new "I'm no bum" lifestyle).

Last time I checked there were 543,321,872 subscribers to the list.
Including me.

Although I didn't own a lot of his material, I was truly saddened to
hear about Don Martin's passing.  The cartooning world has lost another
great.

Hey, in the words by Evanier and drawn by Aragones story "Bugged" in
DH's Scatterbrain #4, the colorist forgot to color the main character's
hair in a panel on page 4 and on the last page.  I found it really funny
how he goes from being buzz-cut to near-bald to buzz-cut in three
panels! Check it out!

I just got Blair Which?, but haven't read it yet, but I must say the
wrap-around cover is halarious!

I should have my Groo lunchbox soon.  And I'm glad it doesn't have a
thermos!

All best,
Ruben.

PS: If Two Sheds <a2sg@yahoo.com> doesn't get me his Groopad money ($20)
within 2 weeks (enough time to mail from anywhere in the world), they're
going to someone else!!! (this is your last last last last last chance)

Happy happy.