Re: [groofest] this list & a little info

Hi guys/grrls!

Kevin wrote:
One thing everyone's been talking about is hotel rooms.
Apparently, anyone feel free to correct me if needed,
you can't book a hotel room through the hotels?? They're
all taken. But apparently the con itself reserves huge
blocks of rooms and as of mid-Feb you can book rooms
through the Con people. I'll post more as I find out more.

The SDCC selects hotels where they'll have a shuttle bus go to (every 20 minutes or so?). These are the hotels that will be listed in the SDCC updates.

There are also more hotels in the area, which are not
listed in the SDCC update.

Also, you can start reserving your hotel room.  A lot of
hotels have online quotes/reservations.  You can use
something like http://www.travelweb.com.

The most popular hotel, the Clarion, which is across
the street from the convention center probably books up
first.

See you.

Eric