Re: Chicago Con?

What dates for Chicago Nate ?

ps anyone read a novel by David Brin called
"Brightness Reef" wher he has a space faring race that
exists by feeding solely from piles of mulch. Also
they have a guild of "Explosers" whose job is to
destroy all buildings, dams, bridges etc in an
emergency. Anyone we know a good candidate for the
Guild Leader ?

Greg.