groopfest OT sorta

Sorry for the spam but this bounced at
groopfest@onelist.com - did I err ?

But I repeat . .

Yeah mon!

A Tee (XL)or Cap sounds greeeeeaaaat to me, put me
down
for whatever we can cook up, by which I mean
youstatesider Groopers.

I need to know firm dates to book my leave and hotels
and airfares from arabia. Can we run a vote on
groopfest and decided asap and start to make ithappen.

Cheers

Greg.

> PS  A T-Shirt and Cap with permission and proper>
copy right listed sound
> cool. Art could be lifted or done by one of the>
Groop.  Sizes and quality