Groo vs Godzilla (Groofest meets G-Fest)

How many of us going to GrooFest and the SDCC are also big enough fans of
Godzilla to want to attend G-Fest?

G-Fest is sponsored by G-Fan magazine, and is a huge Godzilla convention
going on July 14-16 in Los Angeles (the weekend immediately BEFORE) SDCC.
I've been wanting to do this Con for years, and the idea of doing two West
Coast Cons in successive weekends is just over the top enough to be
appealing.

(I was originally going to post this just to the private GrooFest list, but
realized I might then be missing Groo fans who might not have made up their
minds).

Anyone?

Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy
(you know, the guy who said he wasn't really into conventions?)