Louder than words

Hi All,

   I don't know if I'm recovering an old topic or not
so I'll go ahead and await the flames! :)

I just received all 6 copies of Sergio's Louder than
words.  Despite not having M.E.  on them to write
anything witty, I enjoyed them just the same.

How does it tie in with Groo?  Well in just about
each one somewhere there is a sketch that has
Groo in it! - I was pleasantly surprised to find
this out!

Oh and they are actually funny too! - Just too
bad these were not printed with the insides
colored by Tom Luth as well as the covers.
And too bad each panel didn't have Groo!

Later,
Craig