Re: Louder than words

In a message dated 1/19/0 8:20:51 PM, nitroacid@jetnet.ab.ca writes:

>I don't know if I'm recovering an old topic or not
>so I'll go ahead and await the flames! :)

Why worry? Since Sergio & Mark just keep doing the same joke over and over,
why should the Groop be any different?

Seriously, members come and go on this list, so discussing old business is
fine since there's always someone newer than you on the list. And anyone who
complains about posts that are actually ON topic risks being forced to
independently audit Gary Grossmann's entire Groo collection?

Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy