to call them, but my comic shop says the distributor says the original
orders will be coming.

Also, da-da-da-da-dah-DUM!!!  As was pointed out some time ago, the new Groo
#1 (Which is at least the 7th #1) is the 150th regular Groo comic!!!!!
(There have been 2 graphic novels and 6 short adventures in other
publications.)  Pretty cool!  Oh, and the ad for the second book of the
series shows a particularly cool cover.  Groo is about to tangle with a
two-headed Dragon.  (love those Sergio dragons!)

btw, Louder Than Words IS really cool and funny.  The trade paperback is
worth buying even if you have the comics because of the bonus artwork in the
back.   And there is a Groo appearance in every one, including the trade
paperback cover, except #6.

And what would be so bad about auditing my Groo collection?  The list is
only 8 pages long and summarizes over 1000 items.  Sheesh!

Now I've got to go and acll my son and then read Groo.  Take care all -Gary
G.