Re: OT - Microsoft Blues....

At 10:28 AM 01/20/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Amen! Preach on, Brother!

~~~ Oh sure, but when a PC guy praises windows he's treated like Darth
Vader at a Rebel Alliance meeting... or Groo at a Ship Builders'
convention....  But seriously, can we drop this computer thread?  It's one
of those things that no one wins, and everyone gets pissy about.

For example:
For a while I was convinced I was the only graphics guy in the universe who
used a PC.  A design professor in college tried to fail me because of it.
Of course I threatened to take his job, and then we got along just fine,
but since then, I preach tollerance.

~Nate "I love you man -- regardless of your brand" Piekos
Piekos Arts Design ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics
Blambot Comic Fonts ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/blambotfonts