From: Kevin Hall <kevin.hall@umassmed.edu>
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: Re: despicable jobs
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:39:47 -0500

Nate Piekos wrote:

> Of course I threatened to take his job, and then we got along just fine,
> but since then, I preach tollerance.

You preach collecting money to let people pass you?! Argh! The only
thing worse than a Microsoft employee is a tax collector!! (excepting
our very own Dessesbo, of course, who doesn't "collect" taxes but helps
resolve problems). Oops...I forgot politicians!! Aw, heck, that reminds
me: lawyers!!! ARRGGGHHHHH!!!!

Kevin