FW: despicable jobs

Ummm... don't you mean "how is it in Groo #1 that Groo can...yet in Groo #1
he get knocked...."?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dustin Vigil [mailto:lawnboy55@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2000 3:13 PM
To: kevin.hall@umassmed.edu; groop@groo.com
Subject: Re: despicable jobs

Oh yeah?

Well, I think Spiderman can beat up Superman!!!!
I think Phish suck and Metallica Rules!!!!
I think it's less filling!!!

whadda-ya-think of that!!!!

(same concept)

Ummmm.... I still ask the same question, how is it that in Groo #14, Groo
can get crushed by a giant Pyramid block and walk away... yet in
Groo #22 he get knocked out cold from a mere stone? :)