Re: WAAAYYYY OT (computers) & then back again... :)

You've obviously never worked in a school or any other place where the
latest technology is about thre to five years behind everyone else. 3.5"
floppies will be with for quite some time as evidenced by the very
speedy release of the USB floppy and the fact that the super drive was
designed to take standard 3.5" floppies as well.

Anyway, as Nate put it nobody ever wins these stupid debates so lets
have no more on the topic PLEASE!

Dieter :)# (who works with all platforms every day and couldn't give a
rat's ar$e which one he's using so long as it does the job.)