Re: Real Comics Geeks?

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 18:36:26 -0800, Shane Clarke <sac@foolarchy.com>
wrote:

>How many of our Groo Fans are big time comic book geeks?
>
>By geek I mean you have boxes upon boxes and a monthly comic book expense
>that rivals a car payment.
>
>You get the idea. I'm just curious. I spend roughly $100-$120 a month on
>new/old comic or comic related items.

ME: I used to spend way more than that on comics.  These days, I get
most of my comics free so I spend less than that.

However, I have more comic books than anyone else on this list.  As a
matter of fact, I probably own more comic books than everyone else on
this list, combined.

Mark Evanier - PMB 303 - 363 S. Fairfax Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036