Re: Real Comics Geeks?

~~ And to think I was going to put, in the original email, that M.E. need not reply to this one, being that he has/had a real big advantage on us youngins'

I purchased my first comic book in 1979. I have roughly 50 or 60 small count comic boxes all filed away in the basement.

ME: I used to spend way more than that on comics.  These days, I get
most of my comics free so I spend less than that.

However, I have more comic books than anyone else on this list.  As a
matter of fact, I probably own more comic books than everyone else on
this list, combined.