Re: Real Comics Geeks?

Due to frustrations this last summer with not being able to tell whether
or not I have a particular issue, I started cataloging my comic books on
computer.  As of today, I have 2,018 comic books sitting in a 20 gallon
tub.  I'm planning on filing comics away properly in file cabinet-like
boxes such as the ones sold by the Comics Defense fund, but I'm going to
wait until I finish grad school, get a new job, leave the state, etc
(hopefully, the end of this year).

For the record, I've been collecting comics since 1993 and my comics are
almost exclusively made up of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, and
of course -- Groo.  There's also a few others every now and then, but they
are almost all DC, Dark Horse, or Harris Comics.   Those of you in the
know know that 2,000 comics in 7
years isn't a lot, but heck, I collect the ones I love and ignore the ones
I don't.

How about the rest of you collectors?  What ones are your favorites?

Elie