Re: Real Comics Geeks?

I have to admit that my meager collection now takes up four long boxes, one
short box and a magazine short box. I blame it on Sergio and crew, for it was
their work that got me into comics in the first place.

--
Groosum - Elect Groo for president.
--

I have a website ( working, but not complete )
http://sites.netscape.net/groosum

Would you like to get paid for surfing the web??
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=bwe426
http://www.epipo.com/signup_form.asp?groosum