Re: Groofest buttons...

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 00:49:48 -0600, Groosum
<adrobinson@centurytel.net> wrote:

>ME - Is this ok?

ME: It may not be, so please hold off a bit.

Are these to wear at the San Diego Con?  My feeling is that if this
Groofest/Tour of Sergio's studio is going to take place, it'll be
after the con...and it would probably be for the best if you didn't
publicize it at the con.  Methinks too many people are already going
as it is.

In any case, let me talk to Sergio about buttons before you do
anything.

Mark Evanier - PMB 303 - 363 S. Fairfax Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036