Re: Groofest buttons...

Yes, they would be to wear at the Con...
Maybe instead of promoting Groofest, they could be to support/promote
the Groop?
And waiting is not a problem :-)

--
Groosum - Elect Groo for president.
--

I have a website ( working, but not complete )
http://sites.netscape.net/groosum

Would you like to get paid for surfing the web??
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=bwe426
http://www.epipo.com/signup_form.asp?groosum