Re: Real Comics Geeks?

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 00:18:55 PST, "Gabriel Owens"
<dweezil33@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Ever pull out old favorites for rereading from storage?

ME: From the storage lockers?  No.  I occasionally reread what I have
here.

>Do you have a copy of every comic you were ever involved with?

ME: Yes, but I almost never look at them.

>Speaking of which, any thoughts on another Fanboy or Magnus series?  I loved
>those...

ME: We're waiting to hear if DC wants another FANBOY series.  I'm not
optimistic but it's possible.  As for MAGNOR (which I assume you mean,
not MAGNUS), Sergio and I just finished -- today! -- the SERGIO STOMPS
STAR WARS one-shot.  Then we do #4 of the new GROO mini-series that
just started.  Then we do a four-issue mini-series of a brand-new
creation you've never seen before.  Then we do another GROO
mini-series.  There may be a few more SERGIO DESTROYS one-shots in
there somewhere, as well.

After all of that, the next thing we want to do is another MAGNOR
mini-series.  We would reissue the old one as a trade paperback just
before the new series.  But that's way too far off to consider
definite.

Mark Evanier - PMB 303 - 363 S. Fairfax Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036