Re: Real Comics Geeks?

My collection isn't all that big at all... Theres a heap of Groo and
other Sergio & Mark stuff, Usagi Yojimbo and Bone - they're pretty
much the only actual comics I get.  Everything else I seem to get in
TPB form - currently working my way through the Cerebus phonebooks and
have just started on Sandman.  I think I added up my comic collection
and it was worth about $500.au (about $350 US)...

Later,
Denis.
--
Denis Hackney - http://members.optusnet.com.au/~dhackney/