Re: Groofest buttons...

Hey all, Not promoting Groofest is not a problem, I just wanted to make the
offer. Having a " Groop " button would be just fine. If there is going to be a
shirt and or a hat, the image and or text could be the same. Again, this is just
an offer.
I like the idea of www.Groo.com, especially with the way the internet has worked
its way into the scheme of things...

--
Groosum - Elect Groo for president.
--

I have a website ( working, but not complete )
http://sites.netscape.net/groosum

Would you like to get paid for surfing the web??
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=bwe426
http://www.epipo.com/signup_form.asp?groosum