Re: OT = On Topic & Off Topic

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:58:06 -0800, "Gary Grossmann"
<grossfam@olywa.net> wrote:

>Pipal Khan can't pronounce any R's, but he can pronounces some L's and not
>others.  Why is that?  Mark?

ME: Pipil Khan occasionally has to pronounce an L (and once in a
while, an R) because I can't figure out any other way to say what he
has to say and have it recognizable.  For instance, if he had to say
the word, "lull," and I changed it to "wuww," most people wouldn't
know what he was saying.  And even if they could figure it out, I
don't want to take them away from the story that long.

Mark Evanier - PMB 303 - 363 S. Fairfax Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036