Re: Magnus/Magnor

At 12:09 2000-01-22 -0600, schechner & associates wrote:
>>I think a Magnus series would be great. I'm sure he'd love it! You'd have
>>to go to Sweden to do research.

So Magnus replied:
>Tell me when so I can go and hide ;-)

Yo Magnus, you've got nothing to worry about! I can just see Groo waiting
PATIENTLY in line to get his passport (slice! hack! stab!) And if he managed
to procure one? He certainly couldn't take a ship to Sweden (capital of
Denmark), and I'm sure any plane he boarded wouldn't make it off the tarmac!

Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy