Re: Real Comics Geeks?

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 20:25:26 EST, SheikOfEntropy@aol.com wrote:

>Speaking of DC and ongoing projects, what about that Superman meets Bugs
>Bunny (Series? One shot?) I had heard it was on again/off again, and most
>recently on again, and am really looking forward to it!  Mxyzptlk in cahoots
>with the Gremlin! Say no more!

ME: It's a four-issue mini-series.  It's all done and I have no idea
when it's coming out.  I suspect they're saving it for Summer release.

Also, it's not Mxyzptlk in cahoots with the Gremlin.  It WAS...but it
turns out that WB doesn't have clear rights to the Gremlin character
so we had to redo large chunks of it and change the character to the
Dodo (from "Porky in Wackyland").  That was what the delay was about,
though I'm not supposed to publicize that so don't spread it around.

Mark Evanier - PMB 303 - 363 S. Fairfax Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036