RE: Real Comics Geeks?

I proudly where the title of Comic Geek.

I blame my mother because I had 10-15 issues that my grandfather had
given me when I was 6 (mostly Marvel monster titles) that she thought
were too much for me and threw out.  I started avidly reading as of that
point, and just never wanted to part with anything I bought.  I now have
about 9,000 that are in short boxes and take up two closets that I have
fitted with shelves from floor to ceiling.

I can't , but I sure would like to compete with ME's collection.  And
yes, I've read every issue I have owned.
Jeff
     -- "Oh boy is this great!!!"
                           --Flounder