Re: GrooFest 2000

LOL, me in an orange shirt... I'm going to ge easy to spot, just look for the
person dressed like a pumpkin...

--
Groosum - Elect Groo for president.
--

I have a website ( working, but not complete )
http://sites.netscape.net/groosum

Would you like to get paid for surfing the web??
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=bwe426
http://www.epipo.com/signup_form.asp?groosum