Re: Groofest buttons...

Maybe we could all wear the t-shirts Azamin got for us
at the newspaper in his area.  They are distinctive
and not really available to the masses, so not
everyone would be wearing them.  We would stand out
from the other Groo shirts that might be in
attendance.  What do you all think?
Azamin, do you know if there are any other t-shirts
that are available for those who have not gotten any
of them?

My 1 1/2 kopins worth,
Tony D.