Re: All in one ...

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 20:56:07 -0700, "Craig Bower"
<nitroacid@jetnet.ab.ca> wrote:

>Earlier I emailed Chad back and replied to his
>message by sayin' I'd do it later this weekend.
>Well if you're like me, weekends tend to have
>a way of sucking the life out of a project.  So
>What the heck - I've put all the Groo Wallpapers
>I've made so far into one nice easy to click on
>link - and - added (C) Sergio Aragones to all
>of them, just so you know who draws them! :)

ME: Uh, Craig, the (C) is a copyright line.  It means you can't
duplicate the material without permission of the copyright holder.

That means YOU can't, either.  Did you ask permission of either Sergio
or me to post Groo wallpapers?

Mark Evanier - PMB 303 - 363 S. Fairfax Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036