Ordiment

Hey,

Did anybody else out there get their hands on of the
Groo Christmas ordiments?  I just got mine (even
though I ordered it back in October) and the box says
limited edition of 4000, but I can't seem to find any
indication of which number I have.  I was kind of
expecting something to be on it, like on the Groo
"cheese dip" statue thing I got, and I'm beginning to
wonder if I have an authentic Groo ordiment.

-Aaron