Re: All in one ...Oops! + public apology

Hi All,

  I've put the cart before the horse, in posting my Groo
wallpapers for download.  I do not have them online any
longer - I'm currently awaiting permission from M.E. with
Sergio's approval to post his copyrighted material.

Sorry for the mix-up Groop and to ME, Sorry for not asking
permission first - despite fully knowing what (C) stands for...

M.E. would you consider permitting me to duplicate the copy-
righted material for posting to my website?

Later,
Craig