Re: Favorite Groo issue...

The first issue I ever read was Marvel Epic #1 but the first one I ever purchased was Marvel/Epic #2 ("The Mocosa"). For this reason, and because the story is so cool, Marvel #2 will always be special to me. My other favorites are Marvel/Epic #8 (The Kantors), Marvel/Epic #26 (featuring the Great Wizard), And any issue which features the witches Arba and Dakarba (Marvel #26, etc.) I enjoyed Pacific issue #6 the best of that particular run.

finn