Re: GrooFest 2000

Hey, Groosum here.

The only way I would be able to do Sergios' place would have to coincide with
the Con. I am flying in from Wisconsin so my time window is limited to the few
days before, during or after the Con. If we do no get to do the tour, a "Groop"
meeting would be just fine with me...

--
Groosum

*  Elect Groo for president *
--

Would you like to get paid for surfing the web??
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=bwe426