Re: GrooFest 2000

In a message dated 1/26/0 10:03:42 PM, grossfam@olywa.net writes:

>Who is still up for all of us getting together at San Diego and taking
>it
>from there?  At the very least, we can get together while meeting the entire
>Groo Crew.

Well Gary, I know you know I'm in, but I figured I'd let the rest know plus
go into more detail.

Yes, I'm up for anything, whether it is before, during or after the con. Is
Ojai closer to LA or San Diego? The reason I'm asking is IF Sergio is still
willing to do the tour, I'd make myself available whenever it's most
convenient for him, but if it is put to a vote, it's better for me BEFORE the
con than after, since I'm planning to attend that Godzilla-Fest I keep going
on about the weekend before the SDCC in LA. However, EVERYTHING takes a back
seat to GrooFest!!!

-Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Giant Radioactive Firespewing Mutant Dinosaurs, I
mean Entropy