New groo (no spoilers)

There are no spoilers because I DON'T HAVE IT YET! I'm
so mad. I've been to 2 local comic shops so far and
they were both sold out. The first one was like, "we
only ordered 2 or 3 copies." The second one said they
were all sold out too... I made a point of saying,
"well then next time you should order more copies,
don't 'cha think?" It blows me away... they sell out
in a few days and yet they try to tell me that they
don't sell enough Groo to order more copies. IDIOTS! I
try shop #3 & possibly #4 tomorrow...

=====
Chad M. Riden
ICQ # 9922135