Re: GrooFest 2000

Gary,

I'm still looking to go to the Con and whatever happens with the Groofest. I
agree with Nate, however, in that having a ton of people will not bode well with
Sergio or Mark. Personally, I wouldn't blame them. If we're all in San Diego,
let's find a good restaurant with the ability to accomodate 30 or so people and
we'll make reservations that would work for Sergio and Mark and take them out.
This would give everyone a chance to socialize outside of the con setting.

-George

"Gary Grossmann" <grossfam@olywa.net> on 01/26/2000 10:10:36 PM

 To:      "Gary Grossmann" <grossfam@olywa.net>,
          cklein@isd.net, schechnr@flash.net,
          josh@newdream.net, chadmriden@yahoo.com,
          wacko42@rocketmail.com, oddman@hyperisland.se,
          ericchun@hotmail.com, grooless@yahoo.com,
          nate@piekosarts.com, George Karalias/AM/Avid@Avid,
          kfritts@earthlink.net, cen73533@centuryinter.net,
          grundor99@yahoo.com, ruben@oanet.com,
          mulch3@hotmail.com, luisg@earthlink.net,
          kevin.hall@ummed.edu, adrobinson@centuryinter.net,
          woodchuck777@hotmail.com, groo@hem.passagen.se,
          jedi_master_groo@yahoo.com,
          MuslinCrow@worldnet.att.net, Superzeus@aol.com,
          SheikOfEntropy@aol.com, JKozicki@ADESA.com,
          sac@foolarchy.com

 cc:

 Subject: Re: GrooFest 2000

Hi Folks!

Well, there has been very little response to my e-mail about altering the
concept of GrooFest 2000.  So here is my question:

Who is still up for all of us getting together at San Diego and taking it
from there?  At the very least, we can get together while meeting the entire
Groo Crew.

Please respond to just me or "reply to all" for this message.  After I get
feedback from you folks and "talk" to Mark", I'll put the mesasage out to
the whole Groop if it looks like going to the Con is what we'll be doing.

Thanks and take care -Gary G.