Huzzah!

My Groo cold-cast porcelain ornaments arrived this afternoon from Moore Creations, Inc. Even better news is that I ordered two extra (in the unlikely event a couple of Groop members are unable to get their paws on one). In my opinion, the artwork featured on the boxes are better than the actual ornaments and worth every penny. If more than two people are interested, I will have to devise some Groo trivia to determine who will get the extras . . .

Waiting for Groofest 2000,

Finn Smith