Hey ME...

I was wondering, back in the Epic days, what was the time frame (beginning
to end) for the production of an issue of GROO?  From concept through to
shipping it to the printers....  You obviously had to do an issue per
month, so how much time did it take for each step in the creation?  I ask
because I'm getting ready to self publish and I'm working with one other
person (both of us have 40 hr. a week jobs)  and we're doing everything...
it's incredibly time consuming.... I'm amazed that any comic comes out
monthly....

(If anyone cares, my first professional effort, LINT McCREE MYSTERIES comes
out in March.  See:  http://www.piekosarts.com/lint )

~Nate
Piekos Arts Design ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics