From: "Nate Piekos" <nate@piekosarts.com>
To: <groop@groo.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2000 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: Hey ME...

>Hmm .. Hmm .. Well, okayyyyy .. I'll purchase
>an issue when it comes out, if it doesn't con-
>tain any mindless violence .. Comic books shouldn't
>contain mindless violence ..

~~~ No mindless violence.  Justifyable violence, sure.... .  here's the
summary...

LINT McCREE #1
All the Pretty Girls
Lint McCree and his partner Sam "Norm" Normal are working on a string of
missing persons cases when they get called off to investigate the
disappearance
of
a fifty-year-old warmachine from the Museum of Military History. The city's
superheroes, young and old, reluctantly join forces in a race to stop the
machine,
but as the night wears on, it seems one of the city's protectors might be
involved...
but how much? And why?

~Nate "it's so slow I thought I'd plug myself." Piekos
Piekos Arts ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics
Blambot Comic Fonts ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/blambotfonts