Re: GrooFest 2000

Groop

Hey count me in, dunno how practical it is to fly from saudi just to meet you dessesbo types, but
then again you can call me slow of mind but i'll turn up if I can wangle vacations at the right
time.

Greg Craill.

ps Nate - my bro said he sent the money to you for TWE back issues - did you receive this ?