Re: All time favorite Groo issue?

 My most favorite Groo is #100 because first, the story is longer and in one
book, then it's the biggest event happen in Groo's life - reading to read and no
longer illiterate, then it has strong message/moral that it displays.  Anyway
all Groo issues are my favorite which makes me confuse which one will be my
number 2 most favorite.  Btw, after # 100 does the stories in Images series and
Dark Horse series happened after what happened in #100?  Can you answer this
Mark?  It's because in #100 till #120, Groo is a bit clever and can read
compared to Groo in Images/dark Horse series.

Azamin