Re: GrooFest: NO Woes!!!!

How far actually Ojai is from San Diego?  If it's not that far, than how about
ask Sergio for just 10 minutes tour before going to lunch with Mark and
Sergio?.  (the group can be divided into 2 smaller groups during the tour)
Anyway, i think, as its name, Groofest primary target should be for groopers to
meet each others face to face.  It gonna be fun to meet fellow groopers but the
sad thing is, I live on the other half of the globe.

Azamin