Re: Groofest buttons...

Anthony Dodds wrote:

> Maybe we could all wear the t-shirts Azamin got for us
> at the newspaper in his area.  They are distinctive
> and not really available to the masses, so not
> everyone would be wearing them.  We would stand out
> from the other Groo shirts that might be in
> attendance.  What do you all think?
> Azamin, do you know if there are any other t-shirts
> that are available for those who have not gotten any
> of them?

Yes, it is still available but the problem is I just started to work and
still do not get my first salary yet which means I'm lack of kopins to
buy it from the Sun newspaper company and to use for postage.  Maybe it
will be available after February(after I got my first salary).  Anyway
does any of you has any experience in Java or IBM VisualAge for Java and
.JSP files?  I'm still new with these things and need help.  Sorry for
late reply, I was offline for 2 weeks and found that there were 280
e-mails in my mailbox.

Azamin