Re: GrooFest: NO Woes!!!!

In a message dated 2/5/0 9:27:01 AM, azamin7@pd.jaring.my writes:

>How far actually Ojai is from San Diego?  If it's not that far, than how
>about
>ask Sergio for just 10 minutes tour before going to lunch with Mark and
>Sergio?.

The West Coasters can give you a better idea about the distance, but it's at
least half a day's drive just getting there, as it's a bit north of Los
Angeles. The idea we were working with was going before or after the San
Diego Con because the trip alone is prohibitive during the con.

It's pretty clear at this point we have to thank Sergio for his kind offer
but politely decline for his sake; we'll easily have over a dozen attendees,
and that's too many fans to descend on the poor guys privacy! Our activities
will have to be limited to San Diego. I like the idea of possibly getting a
small conference room, ordering some pizzas and having an informal
get-together.

-Larry S. AKA The Sheik Of Entropy