Re: GrooFest: NO Woes!!!!

Hi,

Ojai is about five hours north of San Diego, near where the Alaska Airlines
flight just went down in the ocean on Monday!  It's on the coast, just east
of Ventura.  It would not be easy to trek to Ojai, people would need to
change travel plans to go through LA rather than San Diego, and drive to San
Diego!  Scott Hudlow