Re: On Usagi

In a message dated 2/5/0 11:31:12 PM, jedi_master_groo@yahoo.com writes:

>How many of you guys read Usagi as well as Groo?

I read Usagi every month too! Usagi Yojimbo is one of many titles I've always
wanted to read and put off picking it up because I buy too many comics as it
is. Then a few years back I said what the hell and picked it up, and now it
goes to the top of the pile every month.

Aside to those of you who read a lot of different comic books: each week I
sort my titles by preference, reading my favorite books first then down to my
least favorite. I have a friend who does the opposite, preferring to save the
best till last. And I'm sure there's people who read them in whatever order
they happen lie. What do you guys do?

-Larry S AKA The Sheik Of Entropy