Re: Usagi -ON Topic!!!

Hey, I will definitely be collecting Usagi stories now, but trade reprints do
not qualify for me, I don't even own the Groo reprints... BUT, I do have the
rest... My Marvel/Epic set is now complete!!!!! As well as the other volumes.
The Usagi issue I got was #1 from '93. I just happened to run across it in my
local shop the other day. I opened it and was hooked even before I had read the
book. Stans' classic lettering and the oh so familiar inking of Mr. Luth... How
could I not like it?

--
Groosum

*  Elect Groo for president *