OT: anyone speak portuguese?

Hi guys,

I've been getting a lot of strange messages in Portuguese from
Brazilians who apparently think I'm someone Brazilian (I'm not) that
they know somehow (they don't). Does anyone on the list speak
Portuguese? More than helping me write a form message to tell
these people to bug off, I'd like to figure out why they keep
contacting me in the first place -- it seems to be a mistake of
Grooish proportions. (Uh, so would that make this message on-
topic after all?)

:] Lia

P.S. This is rather late, but like Bubble said, Kung Hei Fat Choy to
everyone!

Movie: "The good die first."
Tom: "But most of us are morally ambiguous, which explains
our random dying patterns."
                                                         - MST3K