Re: On Usagi

Hi Groop!
I started to read Usagi three months ago. The trade paperbarks are being
published in Spain from around 1998, and by that time I decided not to
buy
anything except Groo. Somehow the Groop awakened my interests in other
comics,
so I decided to try Usagi. I enjoyed so much reading my first Usagi
book, that
I decided I could not miss reading it anymore.
Now I have all the Spanish Usagi TP (four) and I also collect Bone
(apart from occasionally buying some TPs or Graphic novels by some of my
favorite artists, such as Mignola, Graig Russell, and some European
authors).
So I thank the Groop for making me relive a pleasure of the past:
discovering
new top quality artists and comic books.
Hasta luego!
Dan Cortés