Re: So-called "Groo" Miniature

Actually, before I get hammered by the Groop. let me say that I kinda don't
know what I'm talking about with that "serious" drawn Groo.... All I know is
that I once saw a set of 4 or 5 pictures of GRoo drawn like a serious
barbarian... don't even know if it was an official product or not... all I
know is that it was drawn by someone well known and it made me laugh, that's
why I remember it... it's been a while since I've seen that picture of Groo,
but the Mini at Ebay made me think about it, that's all.... so please... be
Gentle with me. :)